Rheumatologist

3.0

Shoved out the door show details Shoved out the door
Jul 24th, 2012

I was sent to Dr. Ader with severe pain from an undiagnosed autoimmune condition. I explained that having seen another rheumatologist and being told that he could only give me a partial diagnosis (which was wrong), I was now seeking another physician who could better diagnose me. Dr. Ader did not wanted to be bothered, he told me he couldn't help me and could not get me out of his office quick enough. I now have a diagnosis - and it took a doctor who listened to me and did blood work and simple tests. An immune disorder that affects millions of people with an autoimmune condition that causes severe arthritis symptoms. 25% of patients with my disease get the autoimmune component and to diagnose it takes a simple blood test. But Dr. Ader lacked the compassion it took to listen to a patient in severe pain, one not asking for narcotics, but begging for a DIAGNOSIS. Next time? Stop and listen to your patients that come in, begging for relief from a disease process that has no diagnosis and take the time to help them.