A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Agent:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Agent is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Agent, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Agent graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Agent has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sparks Regional Medical Center
- St Edward Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Phillip Agent DO and MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John P. Agent practice?
- Dr. John Agent has 1 office location.
Dr. John Agent practices Internal Medicine near Fort Smith, AR.
See Fort Smith Internists.