Dr. John Agnew Is this you?

June 8th, 2010

Workers Comp Injured Employee

When first injured on my job, I went to see Dr. Agnew. He was compassionate and caring, professional and quick to make an accurate diagnosis. For as busy as he is as he was effective and efficient. I've seen many doctors since Dr. Agnew and he still comes out on top as one of the better all around doctors in his field.

March 4th, 2010

Terrible Doctor

the worst dr I have ever been seen by. He misdiagnosed me which caused three months of unneeded pain and suffering. He is very incompetent. I was dx correctly by my Sutter drs with "classic sxs of carpal tunnel". Dr. Agnew comes across very nice, however he shouldn't have been licensed.

September 8th, 2015