A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Agostino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Agostino is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Agostino graduated from University Of Manitoba Faculty Of Medicine, Winnipeg.
Dr. Agostino has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Kenneth Agostino MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John K. Agostino practice?
- Dr. John Agostino has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Agostino practices Family Medicine near Del Mar, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Carlsbad, CA.
See Del Mar Family Physicians.