A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Ahlering, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahlering graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ahlering has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital
- Stanford Hospital
- Lucile S Packard Chldrn Hospital Stanford
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ahlering accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Ahlering:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John R. Ahlering practice?
Dr. John Ahlering practices Anesthesiology near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See San Diego Anesthesiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Ahlering, Dr. Evan Ahlering, Dr. Giovanni Ahlering, Dr. Hank Ahlering, Dr. Hans Ahlering, Dr. Ian Ahlering, Dr. Ivan Ahlering, Dr. Jack Ahlering