Dr. John Ahn DO Patient Reviews

• Gastroenterology Safety Harbor, FL

December 23rd, 2016
Very thorough and knowledgeable. Excellent experience and would highly reccomend

July 7th, 2016
Dr. Ahn is the best. Both my husband and I go to him. We wouldn't go to anyone else. His office staff is very professional and friendly, 5 Stars!!

October 22nd, 2015
dr visit
So far my expierience with dr ahn has been good.i find him to be patient and when i didnt understand and asked him to explain what i wasnt clear about he glady re explained so i under stood it.

October 6th, 2015
Good office. I like his bow ties, too.

September 24th, 2015
An exceptional, kind physician.

July 22nd, 2015
I have read all the various reviews on several sites. I had a good experience with Dr. Ahn and his staff. He was very professional and listened to my medical history that is extensive. Would recommend the office.

February 18th, 2015
One of the best!
Dr. Ahn is very knowledgeable, orders appropriate tests to obtain a diagnosis, spends time explaining things, giving options for treatment, and listens to the patient. He has a very pleasant manner and is an excellent diagnostician. I switched to him from another GI group, and I am very happy with my choice. As a nurse, I am impressed by the care he gives and I would highly recommend him to anyone.

August 25th, 2014
I haven't had my first appointment yet with Dr. Ahn but already am not happy. I had not gotten a "reminder" call, so I contacted the office to find out I wasn't on the schedule. It was disheartening since I have two problems needing attention. They so happened to have a cancellation for earlier in the day. I would have preferred the initial appointment (much later in the day); but at this point, I guess I can't be picky. We'll see what happens. I can always see someone else.

February 7th, 2014
A Great Gastro MD
Dr. Ahn was recommended by another MD which we hold in very high regard. I went into schedule a colonoscopy but he suspected that I had a gall bladder stone obstruction as our initial meeting progressed. (The day before I saw a urologist who naturally thought something different and didn't think it needed immediate attention (I was about to leave on a 7 night cruise in 5 days)). Dr. Ahn immediately said - no cruise- scheduled a hospital room for the next morning, MRIs and operating room for later in the day, if needed and offered to do the procedure on Thanksgiving day if an OR wasn't available. "Pretty IMPRESSIVE" Well it was needed, even gave us all the pics from the procedure and checked me out of the hospital Thanksgiving day with clearance to go cruising. This doctor is at the top of his profession, you would do well to choose him as your Gastro Specialist.

July 25th, 2013
Knowledgeable and Personable
Dr Ahn has gone over my issues in detail, in a thorough and easy to understand way. He understands the technical medical part of the practice, and also the holistic approach needed when dealing with digestive issues. Excellent.

February 14th, 2012
Renee Cutaia
Dr. Ahn and his staff are remarkable.

April 24th, 2009
One of the best doctors I have met.Do not know if I would still be here if he had not spotted my cancer so quickly so it could be taken care of. I am very grateful to him.