A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Ahrens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Ahrens is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahrens
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Ahrens Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Ahrens, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahrens graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Ahrens has 8 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Health System-Elmer
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Ahrens MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. John Ahrens practice?
- Dr. John Ahrens has 13 office locations.
Dr. John Ahrens practices Infectious Disease near Bridgeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Millville, NJ and Vineland, NJ.
See Bridgeton Infectious Disease Doctors.