A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Ahrens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Ahrens is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Ahrens, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahrens graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Ahrens has 8 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Health System-Elmer
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Ahrens MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. John Ahrens practice?
- Dr. John Ahrens has 13 office locations.
Dr. John Ahrens practices Infectious Disease near Bridgeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Millville, NJ and Vineland, NJ.
See Bridgeton Infectious Disease Doctors.