Learn more about Dr. John Ahrens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Ahrens is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahrens
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Ahrens, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahrens graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Ahrens has 8 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Health System-Elmer
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Ahrens MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. John Ahrens practice?
- Dr. John Ahrens has 1 office location.
Dr. John Ahrens practices Infectious Disease near Vineland, NJ.
See Vineland Infectious Disease Doctors.