A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Al-Jamal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Al-Jamal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Al-Jamal, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Floor Disorders bladder and bowel control problems
Education & Awards
Dr. Al-Jamal graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Al-Jamal has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
- Caritas Norwood Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John H Al-Jamal FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. John H. Al-Jamal practice?
- Dr. John Al-Jamal has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Al-Jamal practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Foxboro, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Norwood, MA and Walpole, MA.
See Foxboro Obstetricians & Gynecologists.