A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Alappatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Alappatt is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Alappatt, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Injuries
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
Education & Awards
Dr. Alappatt graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Alappatt has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- University of Texas Medical Branch
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Jose Alappatt MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John J. Alappatt practice?
- Dr. John Alappatt has 8 office locations.
Dr. John Alappatt practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Webster, TX and Galveston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.