Dr. John Jose Alappatt MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Trauma Surgery.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Alappatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Alappatt, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 6 Areas, including Diabetic Eye Disease Diabetic Retinopathy, Eye Injuries, and Retina Surgery.3 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Alappatt graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.More Education & Awards
Dr. Alappatt has 18 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Alappatt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance