Learn more about Dr. John Alappatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Alappatt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alappatt
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Alappatt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Alappatt, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Injuries
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
Education & Awards
Dr. Alappatt graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Alappatt has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Jose Alappatt MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John J. Alappatt practice?
- Dr. John Alappatt has 1 office location.
Dr. John Alappatt practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.