A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Albano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Albano, MD is board certified in Aerospace Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Albano graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Albano has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Rosa Medical Center
- Naval Operational Medical Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Paterno Albano MD is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Aerospace Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John P. Albano practice?
- Dr. John Albano has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Albano practices Aerospace Medicine near Pensacola, FL.
See Pensacola Preventive Medicine Specialists.