Dr. John Albert Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Albert?

Dr John Albert

Posted on June 13th, 2017

Dr Albert has been seeing me for sometime. I have psoriatic and inflammatory arthritis. He has made every effort to try what might work. I asked him to please agree to acupuncture. He wrote a permission slip to my insurance at the time and I was able to go. It help tremendously. Along with western medicine. Nice to know a Dr is willing to try more than one treatment. One do not work for all. Thank you Dr Albert.

Best doctor ever

Posted on October 27th, 2016

Thorough, companionate, kind, caring, professional. I highly recommended Dr Albert to anyone. But recommend him more to anyone who has given up n getting help for their illness. He will work with you to help you live a good life.

Posted on October 25th, 2016

Dr. Albert diagnosed my mom with possible lung hypertension and went out of his way to get her in touch with doctors that could help give her a definite diagnosis and treatment. He continued to follow her progress as if she was one of his own patient's. He is a doctor that takes the time to look at the whole picture of what's going on with each patient and if he can't treat the problem he will find a doctor that can.

There is good, there is better then there is the best!

Posted on January 17th, 2016

You will find the best at the RDC! Excellent doctor. Knowledgeable, informative and always follows up.

Two enthusiastic thumbs up

Posted on December 10th, 2015

Very attentive and prompt. Had a terrible experience with a prior rheumatologist, and Dr Albert was the complete opposite. He was concerned with my pain, addressed all my concerns and answered all my questions, and encouraged me to call at ANY time with additonal questions or concerns. Would highly recommend.

patient of Dr. Albert for past 6-months

Posted on October 24th, 2015

Very happy with the treatment I received from Dr. Albert on every visit. He was always very friendly, and showed an honest concern about my condition at all times. Very thorough in his diagnosis and exhibited confidence in his plan of treatment for my illness. Would definitely recommend Dr. Albert to others in the future.

Posted on August 31st, 2015

Dr. Albert is a very caring individual. He is very thorough with his examination during your visits. He asks your opinion about your treatment and also does a thorough followup. He is very knowledgable about the latest treatments and research.

Posted on April 14th, 2015

Excellent physician! I give my highest recommendation for Dr. Albert and consider him one of the best and most knowledgeable and caring physicians I have ever had. He took great care to spend time explaining treatment and overall health issues with me. He and his staff are exceptionally punctual and I never had to wait. Best of all his recommended treatment was highly successful and specialized for my situation and needs. Highest possible recommendation!

Would never recommend

Posted on April 8th, 2015

I will never go back. Very rude and doesn't take time to listen. Very defensive

Posted on March 14th, 2015

I find Dr. Albert to be a kind man & caring physician. I would recommend him to anyone. He also has a great staff!

Caring and direct approach

Posted on March 9th, 2015

I found Dr. Albert through a friend. My past Rheumatologists I felt like just another patient. I put my disease off because I dreaded to go to my old Dr. Thanks to Dr. Albert and his caring demeanor and direct by knd approach, I am on my way to getting my life back and being more active. I cannot say enough about him and the staff at RDC.

Dr Albert rating

Posted on February 15th, 2015

Dr. Albert cares so deeply for his patients, also made sure I had my medication when I was changing insurances. Has called evenings and weekends to check on me. He is always positive and has helped me tremendously. Can't say enough good things about him!