Dr. John Albert MD Patient Reviews

October 27th, 2016
Best doctor ever
Thorough, companionate, kind, caring, professional. I highly recommended Dr Albert to anyone. But recommend him more to anyone who has given up n getting help for their illness. He will work with you to help you live a good life.

October 25th, 2016
Dr. Albert diagnosed my mom with possible lung hypertension and went out of his way to get her in touch with doctors that could help give her a definite diagnosis and treatment. He continued to follow her progress as if she was one of his own patient's. He is a doctor that takes the time to look at the whole picture of what's going on with each patient and if he can't treat the problem he will find a doctor that can.

January 16th, 2016
There is good, there is better then there is the best!
You will find the best at the RDC! Excellent doctor. Knowledgeable, informative and always follows up.

December 10th, 2015
Two enthusiastic thumbs up
Very attentive and prompt. Had a terrible experience with a prior rheumatologist, and Dr Albert was the complete opposite. He was concerned with my pain, addressed all my concerns and answered all my questions, and encouraged me to call at ANY time with additonal questions or concerns. Would highly recommend.

October 24th, 2015
patient of Dr. Albert for past 6-months
Very happy with the treatment I received from Dr. Albert on every visit. He was always very friendly, and showed an honest concern about my condition at all times. Very thorough in his diagnosis and exhibited confidence in his plan of treatment for my illness. Would definitely recommend Dr. Albert to others in the future.

August 31st, 2015
Dr. Albert is a very caring individual. He is very thorough with his examination during your visits. He asks your opinion about your treatment and also does a thorough followup. He is very knowledgable about the latest treatments and research.

April 14th, 2015
Excellent physician! I give my highest recommendation for Dr. Albert and consider him one of the best and most knowledgeable and caring physicians I have ever had. He took great care to spend time explaining treatment and overall health issues with me. He and his staff are exceptionally punctual and I never had to wait. Best of all his recommended treatment was highly successful and specialized for my situation and needs. Highest possible recommendation!

April 8th, 2015
Would never recommend
I will never go back. Very rude and doesn't take time to listen. Very defensive

March 14th, 2015
I find Dr. Albert to be a kind man & caring physician. I would recommend him to anyone. He also has a great staff!

March 9th, 2015
Caring and direct approach
I found Dr. Albert through a friend. My past Rheumatologists I felt like just another patient. I put my disease off because I dreaded to go to my old Dr. Thanks to Dr. Albert and his caring demeanor and direct by knd approach, I am on my way to getting my life back and being more active. I cannot say enough about him and the staff at RDC.

February 14th, 2015
Dr Albert rating
Dr. Albert cares so deeply for his patients, also made sure I had my medication when I was changing insurances. Has called evenings and weekends to check on me. He is always positive and has helped me tremendously. Can't say enough good things about him!

September 7th, 2014
Excellent Doctor
Very kind, caring doctor.