Dr. John Albrigo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Albrigo?

August 3rd, 2015

Dr. Albrigo performer the Bristow procedure on my left shoulder and did arthroscopic surgery on my left knee back in the 1980's, I have had no problems with either joint since then.....that's 30 years folks!!! He is absolutely the best doc I ever had and I hope he keeps working for many more years so everyone can benefit from his greatness!

June 9th, 2015

3rd replacement with Dr. Albrigo and wouldn't consider going to any other orthopedic surgeon. He is the best.

December 28th, 2014

Excellent First Meeting

I have only had one appointment so far with Dr. Abrigo: to assess the advisability of a knee replacement. I found him personable, professional and informative. He listened well and his comments were to the point and very useful. I will be contacting him again soon as my knee is getting worse and it may well be time to do the replacement.

April 26th, 2013

Satisfied patient

Dr. Albrigo did a complete knee replacement for me. He took the time to explain the procedure. His follow up care was execelent. I only had one office visit with what I would consider a long wait. All other times he was very prompt but still allowed the time spent with me to answer any questions. I plan to have him replace the other knee later this year.

January 28th, 2013

Patient since 1980

Dr Albrigo is one of the finest physicians I have ever met. I first met him about 1980, when I had knee surgery to correct a condition called Osgood-Schlatter, that I had had for over 15 years. Since then, he has operated on me 10 more times (!): 3 other operations on the left knee, including knee replacement in 2006; 5 arthroscopies on the right knee, most recently in 2012; and two elbow operations to correct "tennis elbow," each in the early 1990s (he doesn't operate on elbows any more). I When I had the knee replacement surgery in 2006, when the bandages were taken off, it turned out I was had a contact allergy to latex. The knee was fine, but the calf was not. Dr. Albrigo postponed a family vacation 3 days to take care of me. What other doctor do you know that would do that? The man is a saint, as is his assistant Yvonne!

October 9th, 2012

You are truly the best orthopaedic surgeon

Dr. Albrigo has a wonderful bedside manner. He listened to my complaints, read the x-rays I brought in and took new ones and explained everything to me my treatment options and surgery. I chose to have total knee replacement and now I can dance, walk without pain, and now I am doing zumba. It is so hard to find a good Dr. but Dr. Albrigo is EXCELLENT. Dr. Albrigo's staff is also very professional. His assistant was very helpful and very knowledgable and is a great asset to the office and his secretary is so sweet and took care of my isurance issues. Thank you so much Dr. Albrigo and staff. I will see you again very soon for follow-up.

March 13th, 2012

The best orthopaedic surgeon ever!

I have had the injections with Dr. Albrigo and considering the viscosupplement injection for knees come from manufacturers in labeled pre filled syringes, receiving a wrong dose cannot occur. You have to order the injections through your insurance or for some you are able to receive from the pharmacy and the insurance or pharmacy receive the medication from the manufacturer there is no tampering with dosage of injections since they are prefilled for all the same amount. I received the three series of injections and my knees are doing great and I have gotten back to my active lifestyle.

May 24th, 2011

we kneeded his assessment

Dr. Albrigo is excellent for analysis of knee problems especially for athletes. His diagnosis was right on with respect to healing time for our athletes strained knee ligaments .

March 7th, 2011

Dosage

Overall experience was good except when I was given the wrong dosage of knee injections. Instead of one injection per knee I was given 2.5. After that I cancelled my other appointments. He may be a good doctor but for me my experience was scary.

July 19th, 2010

great orthopaedic surgeon

Doctor Albrigo gave me my life back. I could not walk more than few steps due to severe arthritis in both knees. He replaced my knees and now I can dance, hike, play golf, etc without pain--and the small incisions are very cosmetic.

April 20th, 2010

Bad experience with an overrated physician

April 20th, 2010

Bad experience with an overrated physician

Dr. Albrigo has a cold, grumpy bedside manner and is unfortunately been practicing for so many years that he has become desensitized to the needs of his patients. I would never return to this physician, and I am saying this after being his patient for almost a year.