A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Alburger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Alburger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Alburger, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Alburger graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Alburger has 2 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Naples Day Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Francis Alburger MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. John F. Alburger practice?
- Dr. John Alburger has 1 office location.
Dr. John Alburger practices Otolaryngology near Naples, FL.
See Naples Otolaryngologists.