A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Aldridge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Aldridge is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Aldridge, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Aldridge graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Aldridge has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Heart Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John L Aldridge MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. John L. Aldridge practice?
- Dr. John Aldridge has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Aldridge practices Anesthesiology near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Anesthesiologists.