A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Alevizos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Alevizos, Family Practitioner, Anti-Aging Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Board Certified in Family Practice
Education & Awards
Dr. Alevizos graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Alevizos has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospital
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Gus Alevizos DO is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John G. Alevizos practice?
- Dr. John Alevizos has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Alevizos practices Family Medicine near Santa Ana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Irvine, CA.
See Santa Ana Family Physicians.