A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Algren, MD, FAAP is board certified in Anesthesiology and Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Algren graduated from University of Louisville . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Algren has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Vanderbilt Children`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Algren accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 7 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- TLC Family Care Health Plan - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Algren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John T. Algren practice?
Dr. John Algren practices Anesthesiology and Pediatrics near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Anesthesiologists and Nashville Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Algren, Dr. Evan Algren, Dr. Giovanni Algren, Dr. Hank Algren, Dr. Hans Algren, Dr. Ian Algren, Dr. Ivan Algren, Dr. Jack Algren