A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Algren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Algren, FAAP, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Algren graduated from University of Louisville . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Algren has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt
- Vanderbilt Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Travis Algren FAAP and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. John T. Algren practice?
- Dr. John Algren has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Algren practices Anesthesiology and Pediatrics near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Anesthesiologists and Nashville Pediatricians.