A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Allen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Allen
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Allen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Allen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Allen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Irvin Allen MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. John I. Allen practice?
- Dr. John Allen has 8 office locations.
Dr. John Allen practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near New Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN and Saint Paul, MN.
See New Haven Internists and New Haven Gastroenterologists.