A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Allendorf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Allendorf is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Allendorf
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Allendorf Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Allendorf, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Endocrine Disorders
- Endocrine Gland Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Diseases
- Mammary Cancer (Experimental)
- Neoplasm Seeding
- Pancreatectomy (Pancreas Removal)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Skin Cancer (Experimental Melanoma)
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Diseases
- Thyroid Nodule
Education & Awards
Dr. Allendorf graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Allendorf has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John D Allendorf MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John D. Allendorf practice?
- Dr. John Allendorf has 1 office location.
Dr. John Allendorf practices Surgery near Patchogue, NY.
See Patchogue Surgeons.