Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Allendorf
Dr. John Allendorf, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mineola, NY, with another office in Patchogue, NY. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Allendorf is affiliated with Winthrop University Hospital. Dr. Allendorf has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. John Allendorf has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. John Allendorf is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mineola, NY.
Dr. Benjamin Hagendorf
Trauma Surgery, General Surgery
Mineola, NY 0 mi13
Dr. Fahd Ali
Critical Care Medicine, Trauma Surgery, General Surgery
Mineola, NY 0 mi16
Dr. Khaled Salhab
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Mineola, NY 0 mi14