Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Almirol
Dr. John Almirol, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Russellville, AL, with another office in Russellville, AL. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Almirol is affiliated with Russellville Hospital and Helen Keller Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. John Almirol has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. John Almirol is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Russellville, AL.
Dr. Vineet Nair
Russellville, AL 0.01 mi7
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Russellville, AL 0.01 mi21
Dr. Christian Cooper
Russellville, AL 0.11 mi21