A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Almirol is Good. Dr. Almirol has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Almirol graduated from Saint Louis University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Almirol has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Helen Keller Memorial Hospital
- Russellville Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Almirol accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Almirol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John R. Almirol practice?
Dr. John Almirol practices Internal Medicine near Russellville, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Birmingham, AL and Cullman, AL.
See Russellville Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Almirol, Dr. Deshawn Almirol, Dr. Jan Almirol, Dr. Hank Almirol, Dr. Shayne Almirol, Dr. Shane Almirol, Dr. Jackie Almirol, Dr. Giovanni Almirol