A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Alpar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Alpar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alpar
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Alpar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Alpar, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- Eye Diseases
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Hereditary Corneal Dystrophies
Education & Awards
Dr. Alpar graduated from Semmelweis University, Budapest. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Alpar has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist St Anthony S Health Systems
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Joseph Alpar MD is a male Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John J. Alpar practice?
- Dr. John Alpar has 1 office location.
Dr. John Alpar practices Ophthalmology near Amarillo, TX.
See Amarillo Ophthalmologists.