A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. John Alpar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Alpar, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- Eye Diseases
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Hereditary Corneal Dystrophies
Education & Awards
Dr. Alpar graduated from Semmelweis University, Budapest. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Alpar has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist St Anthony S Health Systems
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Joseph Alpar MD is a male Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John J. Alpar practice?
- Dr. John Alpar has 1 office location.
Dr. John Alpar practices Ophthalmology near Amarillo, TX.
See Amarillo Ophthalmologists.