A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Alpar, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 7 Areas, including Cataract, Corneal Diseases, and Corneal Transplantation.4 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Alpar graduated from Eotvos Lorand Univ. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Alpar has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist St Anthony S Health Systems
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Alpar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Alpar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John J. Alpar practice?
Dr. John Alpar practices Ophthalmology near Amarillo, TX.
See Amarillo Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Alpar, Dr. Evan Alpar, Dr. Giovanni Alpar, Dr. Hank Alpar, Dr. Hans Alpar, Dr. Ian Alpar, Dr. Ivan Alpar, Dr. Jack Alpar