A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Alsobrook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Alsobrook, Family Practitioner, Internist, Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alsobrook
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Alsobrook Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Alsobrook, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Repetitive Strain Injuries (RSI)
- Sports Injuries
- Sprains and Strains
Education & Awards
Dr. Alsobrook graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Alsobrook has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta - Egleston
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Scottish Rite
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Addison Alsobrook MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John A. Alsobrook practice?
- Dr. John Alsobrook has 9 office locations.
Dr. John Alsobrook practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Cumming, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Buford, GA and Alpharetta, GA.
See Cumming Primary Care Doctors and Cumming Sports Medicine Doctors.