A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Alsobrook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Alsobrook, Family Practitioner, Internist, Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Alsobrook, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Repetitive Strain Injuries (RSI)
- Sports Injuries
- Sprains and Strains
Education & Awards
Dr. Alsobrook graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Alsobrook has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta - Egleston
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Scottish Rite
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Addison Alsobrook MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John A. Alsobrook practice?
- Dr. John Alsobrook has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Alsobrook practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Dacula, GA and Duluth, GA.
See Atlanta Family Physicians and Atlanta Sports Medicine Doctors.