A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Altieri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Altieri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Altieri, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Altieri graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Altieri has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Florida Hospital Heartland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John J Altieri MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John J. Altieri practice?
- Dr. John Altieri has 1 office location.
Dr. John Altieri practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Sebring, FL.
See Sebring Internists and Sebring Cardiologists.