A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Altieri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Altieri is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Altieri
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Altieri Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Altieri, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Altieri graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Altieri has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Wauchula
- Florida Hospital Heartland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Joseph Altieri MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John J. Altieri practice?
- Dr. John Altieri has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Altieri practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Sebring, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Wauchula, FL.
See Sebring Internists and Sebring Cardiologists.