A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Altobelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Altobelli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Altobelli, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Altobelli graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Altobelli has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Anthony Altobelli MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John A. Altobelli practice?
- Dr. John Altobelli has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Altobelli practices Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Plastic Surgeons.