Learn more about Dr. John Altomare:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Altomare is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Altomare
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Altomare Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Altomare, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Altomare graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Altomare has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Geisinger Medical Center
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John F Altomare MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. John F. Altomare practice?
- Dr. John Altomare has 1 office location.
Dr. John Altomare practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Reading, PA.
See Reading Internists and Reading Gastroenterologists.