A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Altomare:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Altomare is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Altomare, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Altomare graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Altomare has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Geisinger Medical Center
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John F Altomare MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. John F. Altomare practice?
- Dr. John Altomare has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Altomare practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Reading, PA.
See Reading Internists and Reading Gastroenterologists.