A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Altomare:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Altomare is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Altomare, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Altomare graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Altomare has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Geisinger Medical Center
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John F Altomare MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. John F. Altomare practice?
- Dr. John Altomare has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Altomare practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Reading, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wyomissing, PA.
See Reading Internists and Reading Gastroenterologists.