A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Altomare, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Altomare graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Altomare has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Geisinger Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Altomare accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Altomare:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John F. Altomare practice?
Dr. John Altomare practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Pediatrics near Reading, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Danville, PA.
See Reading Internists, Reading Gastroenterologists, and Reading Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Altomare, Dr. Evan Altomare, Dr. Giovanni Altomare, Dr. Hank Altomare, Dr. Hans Altomare, Dr. Ian Altomare, Dr. Ivan Altomare, Dr. Jack Altomare