Dr. John Alton MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Cleveland, OH

• Good
  • Bad

June 20th, 2017
Dr. Alton is an amazing doctor and surgeon.
Dr Alton is an amazing, caring, and knowledgeable doctor and surgeon. His staff is great as well, he has done a couple of my surgeries one of which was a couple of weeks ago and I could not have asked for a better person or doctor, he put my mind at ease and got me through surgery and for that I can't say thank you enough, he takes the time to answer any questions I have and I never feel rushed at appointments, his bedside manner is like no other he really makes you feel comfortable and is a very gentle and caring doctor. I would recommend him to anyone.

April 23rd, 2017
Excellent doctor. Wonderful staff. You will be well taken car of here.

February 27th, 2017
Would recommend to family and friends!
Dr. Alton is kind and takes that time to answer questions. His expertise and confidence made me feel confident that my babies and I were received the best care.

December 20th, 2016
Caring, Knowledgeable Doctor!
Dr. Alton takes all the time you need to answer all of your concerns and questions prior to and following all procedures. The only annoyance is the receptionist staff can be hard to get a hold of and sometimes difficult to deal with. This annoyance is worth it though because of the quality of care you receive from Dr. Alton and nursing staff.

December 20th, 2016
Caring, knowledgeable Doctor!
Dr. Alton makes sure he always takes the time to listen to your concerns and questions. He gives you the time needed to answer them. During an issue he is sure to explain all options, recommend what he thinks is the best option and when needed fights the insurance company with you. He always follows up with you to be sure you are doing well after a procedure. The Only downfall is reception staff at times can be short and hard to deal with, the slight annoyance is worth the quality of care you receive from Dr. Alton and nurses.

July 31st, 2016
Dr. Alton Review
Dr. Alton is a wonderful doctor. He is extremely personable and easy to talk to about anything. The thing I like most about him is that he always gets you in and out of their as quickly as he can without having you sit in a doctor's office all day. And even though he's fast paced, he still remembers his patients. He always comes in knowing exactly what is going on and has a game plan. His nurse Christie is also wonderful, polite, and great at answering any question. My only complaint with him is his office. Dr. Altons staff is always slow, never knows what is going on, and mixes things charts up regularly. They also are terrible at calling with appointment reminders or results.

July 6th, 2016
Recommend to ALL
Excellent bedside manner, very easy to talk to! Diagnosed my problem in one visit, prior GYN ignored for 10 years!! Happy to be almost pain free! So happy that even taking daughter to him.

May 23rd, 2016
Long-time Patient
Dr. Alton delivered my second son over 17 years ago. He was attentive and considerate then and still is today. I was diagnosed with breast cancer about a year ago. I was referred to an oncologist at Southwest but wasn't sure whether to get a second opinion or not. I called Dr. Alton and he called me back after office hours and we had a long discussion about my diagnosis and getting a second opinion. Most recently he helped me get through some issues I was having after my breast cancer treatments. Dr. Alton always makes you feel like he remembers you. I am sure he has so many patients that there is no way he remembers everyone from year to year. Yet, when you see him for your annual appointment you would think he just saw you yesterday. I would highly recommend Dr. Alton.

May 2nd, 2016
Wonderful Experience
After finding out I was pregnant I was on the search for a new doctor. I never had one who I felt completely comfortable in front of , until I met Dr Alton. For once I didn't dread going to the doctor. He always listened to our concerns and talked us through everything. He delivered my daughter after a hard labor and I'm so thankful he was the doctor in call.

April 30th, 2016
Great doctor!
Dr. Alton was very honest and realistic during my entire pregnancy great to work with!

March 14th, 2016
I have been seeing Dr. Alton for 20ish years now. He has delivered all 3 of my babies and i wouldnt change thay for anything. I love him as my doctor. He is caring and takes the time to explain everything to you. He is very personable and has great bedside manners. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

March 2nd, 2016
Dr. Alton made me feel cared for and about and put me at ease with his bedside manner and professionalism.