A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Alves:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Alves, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Alves graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Alves has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Arnot Ogden Medical Center
- Ira Davenport Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Witherspoon Alves MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Addiction Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John W. Alves practice?
- Dr. John Alves has 1 office location.
Dr. John Alves practices Family Medicine and Addiction Medicine near Elmira, NY.
See Elmira Family Physicians.