A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Amann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Amann, Neurological Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Amann, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
He has special expertise in 11 Areas, including Back Injuries, Cancer, and Cerebrovascular Disorders.8 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Amann graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Amann has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bartow Healthcare Systems,Ltd. d/b/a Bartow Memorial Hospital
- Lake Wales Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Amann accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 28 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance