A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Ambrosia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Ambrosia is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ambrosia
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ambrosia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Ambrosia, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ambrosia graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Ambrosia has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Cocke County
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Michael Ambrosia MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. John M. Ambrosia practice?
- Dr. John Ambrosia has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Ambrosia practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Orthopedic Surgeons and Knoxville Surgeons.