A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Ambrosia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Ambrosia is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Ambrosia, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ambrosia graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Ambrosia has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Cocke County
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Ambrosia MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. John Ambrosia practice?
- Dr. John Ambrosia has 6 office locations.
Dr. John Ambrosia practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Knoxville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Powell, TN and Jefferson City, TN.
See Knoxville Surgeons.