A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Amentler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Amentler is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Amentler
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Amentler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Amentler, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Amentler graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Amentler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hazleton Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Hazleton General Hospital
- Hazleton-St Joseph Med Ctr, Hazleton, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Peter Amentler MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John P. Amentler practice?
- Dr. John Amentler has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Amentler practices Family Medicine near Hazle Township, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Hazleton, PA.