A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Amentler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Amentler is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Amentler
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Amentler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Amentler, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Amentler graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Amentler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hazleton Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Hazleton General Hospital
- Hazleton-St Joseph Med Ctr, Hazleton, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Peter Amentler MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John P. Amentler practice?
- Dr. John Amentler has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Amentler practices Family Medicine near Hazle Township, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Hazleton, PA.