Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Amentler
Dr. John Amentler, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hazle Township, PA, with other offices in Hazleton, PA and Hazle Township, PA. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Amentler is affiliated with Hazleton General Hospital, Hazleton Saint Joseph Medical Center and Hazleton-St Joseph Med Ctr, Hazleton, Pa. He speaks English.
Dr. John Amentler has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. John Amentler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hazle Township, PA.