A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Ames:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Ames is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Ames, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nervous System Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ames graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Ames has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Worthington Ames MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. John W. Ames practice?
- Dr. John Ames has 1 office location.
Dr. John Ames practices Radiation Oncology near Bay Shore, NY.
See Bay Shore Radiologists.