A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Amodio, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Appendicitis and Pediatric Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Amodio graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Amodio has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- New York University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Amodio accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Amodio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John B. Amodio practice?
Dr. John Amodio practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Pediatric Radiology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Amodio, Dr. Evan Amodio, Dr. Giovanni Amodio, Dr. Hank Amodio, Dr. Hans Amodio, Dr. Ian Amodio, Dr. Ivan Amodio, Dr. Jack Amodio