A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Anagnost:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Anagnost is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Anagnost, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Anagnost graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Anagnost has 4 hospital affiliations:
- New Hanover Regional M.C.
- Pender Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Anagnost accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 17 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 2 plans