Dr. John Anagnost Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Anagnost?

Lung Cancer

Lung Cancer

Have you seen Dr. John Anagnost?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 24th, 2017

husband had lung cancer

dr john was great he has a great bedside manner. my husband was terminal by the time we found dr. john but he made my husbands last 3 months of life wonderful. he had quality of life . we are thankful

June 22nd, 2016

no appointment

My husband's office (he is a MD) has been trying to make an appointment for me to see you. Your office does not want to schedule me because I once saw another person in your office. I do not want to see that doctor again. Should I make an appointment with another hematologist?

January 9th, 2014

my kind of human being and doctor

have been seeing Dr. A. for almost 2 1/2 years as my local oncologist. I have had my surgeries at Duke but wanted a Doctor who would be closer and Dr. Morse recommended Dr. Anaganost. Like very much from our first meeting.....not a gloom and doom person and neither am I. Very supportive and works with Dr. Morse and myself to figure the best treatment for my cancers. Would recommend Dr. A. to any of my friends without any hesitation.

September 19th, 2012

Refused to even apologize.

This doctor acted arrogant towards my pharmacist, which reflects back to me because I'm the one who asked them to call. But most of all this doctor was arrogant and refused to apologize to me when speaking directly on the phone with him.My recommendation is to stay away from this doctor. There are other doctors in this practice that are wonderful. He is not.

January 9th, 2009

Hope when you thought there was none

Gives no false hopes, straight forward with accurate plan of care. Gave my husband hope , kept him healthy, and gave him a great quality of life where we thought there was no hope. An excellent bedside manner and comfort giver with no false hopes.I recommend him as the first line of care based on the care he have my husband with stage IV colon cancer.

September 16th, 2017