Dr. John Andersen MD Patient Reviews

• 4 reviews

April 14th, 2016
worst doctor ever......
Worst doctor ever. I gotta pull teeth every time I call and I never go to the doctors at all maybe first time in years and now I go and the lady on phone is ignorant calls u a lair. They sent a referral to specialist and now there sitting on the phone arguing with me telling me they didn't but specialist got the referral from them. They are the worst propel to deal with or go see. Not to mention the doctor never looks u over he just ask questions about stuff that doesn't pertain to why ur their does nothing not even look at u and sends u on ur way. IF YOU WERE SMART DO NOT PICK THIS DOCTOR STAY AWAY. I PROMISE YOU WILL HA E THE WORST EXPERIENCE YOU EVER HAD AT A DOCTORS AND THIS SHOULDN'T BE NO WHERE NEAR LIKE THIS. THEY ALL SHOULD GO GET A DIFFERENT JOB CAUSE CLEARLY IT'S A PROBLEM FOR THEM TO DO THEIR JOB WHICH I CAN'T UNDERSTAND.

December 15th, 2015
Not a good doctor
It must of been the junkies u prescibe pills to. that wrote a review for this. Cause people like me that are really in pain u do nothing for and give me nothing for it. I have a fracture in my spin and all he can do is nothing. But then turn around and prescribe junkies whatever they want and there dont be nothing wrong with them. meanwhile people like me have to suffer in pain.when we really the one hurt and need it. But no youll give a dude john selfinger all the pain killers in the world and aint nothing wrong with him. I seen this dude buy a cane at pharmacy across street go in doctors acting like he is hurt and they give him whatever he wants then walks out and returns the cane and now all of the sudden he is just fine. really thou. Ur a doctor and u cant tell who is in real pain and who aint. Yes im sure u can u just rather make the good people suffer while u give the junkies whatever they want

March 13th, 2015
He is wonderful !!! You might wait a little over your appointment time , but he spends the time with you so you feel that you have the right diagnostic.

January 31st, 2012
would never see this dr again
this dr has terrible bedside manner. he gives people that dont have anything wrong with them anything & everything but my husband who is in horrible condition can barely walk he has 3 fractures in his back & ddd naproxen like its gonna help his pain! he has a terrible back not a tothache. the dr is so quick to get u in and out doesnt even order more testing to follow up & to get him to fill out paperwork is a joke cause he never has time!! but doesnt have a problem taking your money!! would not even take my dog to him!