A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Andrako:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Andrako graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Andrako has 17 hospital affiliations:
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
- Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John David Andrako MD is a male Pediatrician, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. John D. Andrako practice?
- Dr. John Andrako has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Andrako practices Pediatrics near Richmond, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Mechanicsville, VA.
See Richmond Pediatricians.