A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Anema:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Anema, Urologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Anema, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urologic Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Anema graduated from University of Colorado (SOM. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Anema has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
- Zeeland Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Glenn Anema MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John G. Anema practice?
- Dr. John Anema has 7 office locations.
Dr. John Anema practices Urology near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Allegan, MI and Reed City, MI.
See Grand Rapids Urologists.