Dr. John Anema Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Anema?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 12th, 2014

Questionable Practices

I thought things were good with him until he gave me a prescription that was listed on my allergy chart, which caused me to bleed from my bowels for 7 days. I would not recommend him. Production line surgeon, and in it for the money, not for patient comfort or satisfaction. Would not recommend this Dr. after my experience with him. Has a hurried appointment attitude, and does not communicate well.

April 15th, 2011

Outstanding Doctor

March 12th, 2011

Prostate surgery

Dr. Anema competently explained the options for treating my prostate cancer and the performed the treatment I requested. The treatemet was successful and I quickly returned to work.I highly recommend Dr. Anema.

April 7th, 2010

Amazing Urologist.

He's by far the BEST urologist i've ever had!! he lets me ask questions and he answers them. He actually listens to the problems i have. he's very polite. At my appointments it never takes long for him to see me.

January 18th, 2010

Very nice doctor

I saw Dr. Anema for kidney stones and he was very kind. He took the time to get to know a bit about me. He does what's best for the patient, trying to avoid surgery if at all possible. His nurse is the best too!!! It is a very busy office, but I have not ever waited very long for my appointment. I'll be moving south and I'm hoping I can find another doctor as good as he is.

August 18th, 2009

Hopefull

I'm seeing him on a referral as he specializes in urological issues. He was very nice, but not very talkative. He said he wanted to do surgery, but didn't specify any details. I'm hoping that maybe he's just the not talkative type and that doing his job the best is the ultimate goal. The office was great, clean, nice staff. My wait time was minimal but I prefer early morning appt before things get backed up.

November 21st, 2016