Dr. John Anema Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Anema?

Questionable Practices

Posted on September 12th, 2014

I thought things were good with him until he gave me a prescription that was listed on my allergy chart, which caused me to bleed from my bowels for 7 days. I would not recommend him. Production line surgeon, and in it for the money, not for patient comfort or satisfaction. Would not recommend this Dr. after my experience with him. Has a hurried appointment attitude, and does not communicate well.

Outstanding Doctor

Posted on April 15th, 2011

Prostate surgery

Posted on March 12th, 2011

Dr. Anema competently explained the options for treating my prostate cancer and the performed the treatment I requested. The treatemet was successful and I quickly returned to work.I highly recommend Dr. Anema.

Amazing Urologist.

Posted on April 7th, 2010

He's by far the BEST urologist i've ever had!! he lets me ask questions and he answers them. He actually listens to the problems i have. he's very polite. At my appointments it never takes long for him to see me.

Very nice doctor

Posted on January 18th, 2010

I saw Dr. Anema for kidney stones and he was very kind. He took the time to get to know a bit about me. He does what's best for the patient, trying to avoid surgery if at all possible. His nurse is the best too!!! It is a very busy office, but I have not ever waited very long for my appointment. I'll be moving south and I'm hoping I can find another doctor as good as he is.

Hopefull

Posted on August 18th, 2009

I'm seeing him on a referral as he specializes in urological issues. He was very nice, but not very talkative. He said he wanted to do surgery, but didn't specify any details. I'm hoping that maybe he's just the not talkative type and that doing his job the best is the ultimate goal. The office was great, clean, nice staff. My wait time was minimal but I prefer early morning appt before things get backed up.

Posted on September 26th, 2017