A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Angerosa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Angerosa, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Angerosa graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Dr. Angerosa has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Bellevue Woman's Care Center
- Ellis Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Angerosa accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John P. Angerosa practice?
Dr. John Angerosa practices Otolaryngology near Schenectady, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Amsterdam, NY.
See Schenectady Otolaryngologists.