A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Angstadt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Angstadt, Bariatric Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Angstadt, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Gastric Bypass Gastrojejunostomy
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Organ Transplantation
- Surgical Oncology
- Weight Loss Surgery Bariatric Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Angstadt graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Angstadt has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- Candler Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John David Angstadt MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John D. Angstadt practice?
- Dr. John Angstadt has 6 office locations.
Dr. John Angstadt practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near New Hyde Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Port Jefferson, NY and Smithtown, NY.
See New Hyde Park Surgeons.