A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Anigbogu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Anigbogu is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anigbogu
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Anigbogu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Anigbogu, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Anigbogu graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Anigbogu has 6 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Chike Anigbogu MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. John C. Anigbogu practice?
- Dr. John Anigbogu has 1 office location.
Dr. John Anigbogu practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Houston, TX.
See Houston Physiatrists.