A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Annable:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Annable is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Annable graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Annable has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Annable accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John W. Annable practice?
Dr. John Annable practices Family Medicine near Redondo Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA and Vista, CA.
See Redondo Beach Family Physicians.