A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Annable is Good. Dr. Annable has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Annable graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.More Education & Awards
Dr. Annable has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Little Co. of Mary Hospital - Torrance
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Annable accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Annable:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John W. Annable practice?
Dr. John Annable practices Family Medicine near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Vista, CA and Redondo Beach, CA.
See Torrance Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Annable, Dr. Deshawn Annable, Dr. Jan Annable, Dr. Hank Annable, Dr. Shayne Annable, Dr. Shane Annable, Dr. Jackie Annable, Dr. Giovanni Annable