Dr. John Anton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Anton?

March 10th, 2015

I'm a gentleman who needed a plastic surgeon. Dr. Anton was great! He is an outstanding surgeon, spent all the time needed to care for me by answering all of my questions. He made me feel that the more he educated me about the procedures the better result I would have. His follow up is extensive and highly professional. His staff is great! I would recommend Dr. Anton to anyone.

March 10th, 2015

Dr. John Anton a wonderful doctor!

Dr. Anton is meticulous about his patients' surgeries, very caring. He's a doctor's doctor, wonderful!

May 3rd, 2012

More Than Amazing...

Dr. Anton's skill level could not be topped. I'm 69 years young and have just had my third facelift with him and his outstanding, welcoming staff. I look great and there is very minimal bruising.Dr. Anton is kind and has a great sense offacial aesthetics.Thank you, Dr. Anton

February 25th, 2012

This Doctor is Amazing

I would recommend him for anyone's facelift. I've had two in the past 14 years and will make another appointment soon. The decor is cheerful and comfortable. His staff is always pleasant and ready to answer any questions. The O.R. is extremely clean.The facelift results were wonderful. What is truly great is that he leaves only a minimum of scarring and purple skin, sometimes none at all.Sleep follows the procedure till morning.His patients are encouraged to go to a fine restaurant that evening!(i.e., a day later than the procedure.)

June 8th, 2011

Very Happy with Results

I am happy I picked Dr. Anton for my plastic surgery. After seeing all the bad facelifts out there I am relieved that I chose a Doctor who is conservative. My face looks really like me but a younger version. I did not want any drastic changes that made me look like someone else. This is a huge responsibility for the doctor and you will know you made a good decision.

January 21st, 2011

Wonderful doctor

Dr. Anton's skill is amazing. I had some cosmetic work done and I'm thrilled with the results. His approach of 'less is more' is perfectly suited to my desired outcome. His office staff is also highly professional and caring. I highly recommend him.

January 9th, 2011

Dr. Anton is a kind and caring man whi is highky skilled. He is compassionate with children and makes scarafices to help someone in need.

June 4th, 2017