A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Antonetti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Antonetti is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Antonetti, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Antonetti graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Antonetti has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John William Antonetti MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. John W. Antonetti practice?
- Dr. John Antonetti has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Antonetti practices Plastic Surgery, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Plano Surgeons and Plano Orthopedic Surgeons.