A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Antonetti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Antonetti is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Antonetti, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Cancer
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Antonetti graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Antonetti has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Plano
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Clinique Dallas Plastic Surgery, PLLC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John William Antonetti MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John W. Antonetti practice?
- Dr. John Antonetti has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Antonetti practices Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Plano Surgeons.