A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Antoniades:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Antoniades is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Antoniades, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Metastatic Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Antoniades graduated from University Of Athens.
Dr. Antoniades has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Lankenau Hosp, Wynnewood, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Antoniades MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Radiology.
- Where does Dr. John Antoniades practice?
- Dr. John Antoniades has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Antoniades practices Nuclear Medicine and Radiology near Haverford, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Milton, DE.
See Haverford Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Haverford Radiologists.