A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Apostolides:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Apostolides, Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Apostolides, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Apostolides graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Apostolides has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Apostolides MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John Apostolides practice?
- Dr. John Apostolides has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Apostolides practices Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD and La Jolla, CA.
See San Diego Plastic Surgeons.