A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Aquilina graduated from Univ Of Malta, Med Sch, Guardamangia, Malta.More Education & Awards
Dr. Aquilina has 1 hospital affiliations:
- East Houston Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Aquilina accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Aquilina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John P. Aquilina practice?
Dr. John Aquilina practices Anesthesiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Anesthesiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Aquilina, Dr. Evan Aquilina, Dr. Giovanni Aquilina, Dr. Hank Aquilina, Dr. Hans Aquilina, Dr. Ian Aquilina, Dr. Ivan Aquilina, Dr. Jack Aquilina