A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Arbogast:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Arbogast, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Obstetric Anesthesia
Education & Awards
Dr. Arbogast graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Arbogast has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
- Mount Ascutney Hospital and Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Arbogast accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan