A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Archer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Archer is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Archer, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Archer graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Archer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Hoffman Archer MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. John H. Archer practice?
- Dr. John Archer has 1 office location.
Dr. John Archer practices Anesthesiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Anesthesiologists.