Dr. John Ardesia DO Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Fort Myers, FL

December 15th, 2014
At 65, I have only had three doctors in my life but Dr. Ardesia is the best. His very knowledgeable and caring manner are the best. He is very thorough and is always right on with a diagnosis. When I first moved to Florida permanently I happened to be visiting Health Park one evening and heard him being call on the floors probably 20 times in a 1/2 hr. I asked the floor supervisor why the abundance of calls to him and she said because he is the best in the area and many people go to him. He was my choice and I will never regret it.

June 16th, 2014
Great doctor
Dr. Ardesia is a great doctor. He is truly interested in his patients and responsive to their concerns. When needed, he refers patients to excellent area specialists.

October 22nd, 2013
Dr. Ardesia is the best doctor I've ever seen! I'm 54 yrs old, so I've seen quite a few in my lifetime. I'm from St. Louis, he beats all doctors there! He is the first doctor I've ever met that didn't rush me through an appointment, even if he's running behind. He may run behind, because he takes the time to care for you both physically and emotionally. He once sent me for a CT scan just to be sure I didn't have a pulmonary embolism, because the test done in ER a few nights earlier indicated no blood clot. He didn't rely on its accuracy, and a good thing, I had a pulmonary embolism which could have caused real bad problems later if he hadn't been so darn smart! I owe him!

March 16th, 2011
Caring Doctor
Amazing caring Doctor,really sat and listened to me. Show interest in me and my family

May 17th, 2010
what good is a doctor if you have to wait 2-3 days to seem them when you're sick?

April 8th, 2008
horrible office staff
This doctor has NO time for his patients. His office staff never returns calls. Rude staff and a doctor that just does not have time for good patient care.