Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Armato
Dr. John Armato, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Redondo Beach, CA. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Armato is affiliated with Torrance Memorial Medical Center, Providence Little Co of Mary Medical Center Torrance and Prov Little Co of Mary Med Center Torrance. Dr. Armato has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. John Armato has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. John Armato is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Redondo Beach, CA.
Dr. Katherine Litman
Redondo Beach, CA 0.01 mi34
Dr. Mohammad Alamgir
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Redondo Beach, CA 0.01 mi15
Dr. Nudrat Usman
Redondo Beach, CA 0.01 mi10